Customised, extended stays in the Alsace and Rhein-Neckar regions
From hotel bookings to private transportation to personalised, guided tours, let me help you plan the trip of a lifetime in the Heidelberg area. Browse my full selection of tours and pick out the trips that are most appealing to you – I will craft a custom travel itinerary for your group complete with 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation.
Depending on the length of your stay in the Heidelberg area, here are a few examples of how your extended tour could look:
2-3 day luxury tour to Alsace, France
- Day One: Guided tour of Strasbourg Old Town and Cathedral, a river cruise through Strasbourg.
- Day Two: Full day tour of the Alsace Route du Vin, complete with transportation, wine tastings, and walking tours of villages along the way.
- Day Three: Customised itinerary of museums, buildings, and world-class restaurants in Colmar based on your interests.
- Accommodation in Strasbourg: The very centrally located 4 Star Maison Rouge Hotel.
- Accomdation on the ,’Route du Vin’ – 4 Star Hostellerie Des Chateaux with excellent in-house restaurant & charming Spa.
2-3 day tour of the Bergstrasse & Odenwald Forest
- Day One: Arrive at Hotel in Grasselenbach, Odenwald Forest. Guided hike throughout the area where the famous Nibelungen story takes place. Or mountain bike tour to a nearby village or beauty spot.
- Day Two: Spa day in local sauna and thermal baths, followed by dinner in old style restaurant.
- Day Three: Transportation to explore the nearby Bergstrassse. Visit a local winery, Old Town or castle in Heppenheim, Bensheim or Weinheim.
- Accommodation: The 4 Star Siegriedbrunnen Hotel is a classic country Hotel located in the heart of the Odenwald Forest. The Hotel has an excellent restaurant serving all meals & local specialities. Plus a very good Spa with swimming pool.
2-3 day tour of Heidelberg
- Day One: Altstadt and Philosophenweg tour, dinner in fine local restaurant
- Day Two: Full castle tour complete with wine tasting in the castle cellar
- Day Three: Exploring the smaller villages of the Neckar Valley, or watching sports and visiting the huge Baroque palace in nearby Mannheim.
- Accommodation: Der Europäischer Hof, Heidelberg Altstadt
No matter how long your stay or what your interests are, it is my pleasure to craft the perfect itinerary for your travels to the region. To discuss your travel plans and inquire for tour and accommodation possibilities, inquire by phone or email.